We offer many services which allow you to focus time and effort into your medical specialty. We provide attention to the details that maximize efficiency and provide excellent financial returns. We specialize in practice and office management, billing/collections, insurance/credentialing and personal assisting. Additional details on our services offered:
- Timely/Accurate Billing and Collections
- CPT and ICD 10 Coding
- Coding Management for Optimum and Compliant Reimbursement
- Monthly Reporting and Analysis
- Carrier Participation Recommendations
- Fee Schedule Development
- Voucher Audits
- Payor Relations
- Refund Management
- Electronic Claims Filing with Carriers
- Claims Rejections and Appeals
- Insurance Filing for Patients
- Personalized Statements
- Collection Letters
- Patient Phone Line Support
- Customized Reports
- Outside Collection Service Selection Review
- Line Item Payment Posting
- Billing and Accounts Receivable Management
Staff at NOBS serving physicians of Northeast Ohio since 2001:
Lois A. Wulfhoop – President;
Accomplished healthcare executive in all aspects of healthcare management with 35 years of experience in a wide array of medical specialties. Lois has a Bachelors of Science degree in Health Service Management.
ICD-10 Coders and other support staff have a wide range of experience in many medical specialties to serve all of your billing needs. We continually educate to stay up on changing medical billing practices and operations.
Why Choose NOBS?
- Our billing service is very personalized and has the depth to do an excellent job on your billing and collections. We can effectively work in any specialty and have extensive experience in Anesthesia, General Surgery, Vascular, Orthopaedics, Pulmonary, OB/GYN, ENT, Family Practice, Oncology. See about us,
- Client needs are personally attended to by our Account Specialists and team of dedicated billers, coders, assistants and follow-up staff. Certified ICD-10 coders are always on site during normal business hours.
- NOBS can provide a wide range of services due to the expertise of our staff. The NOBS team brings to our clients extensive experience in Medical Billing, Insurance and Credentialing, Accounts Receivable Management, Reimbursement / Reimbursement Education and Fee Analysis, Practice Management, Office Operations and Personal Assisting.